What is Equipment Leasing?
Equipment leasing is obtaining the use of machinery, vehicles, software, or other equipment on a rental/lease basis. This avoids the need to invest capital in equipment. Ownership rests in the hands of the financial institution or leasing company, while the business has the actual use of the equipment. At the end of the lease you have options to purchase the equipment or extend your lease.
Research shows that 8 out of 10 U.S. companies lease some or all of their equipment. And, 9 out of 10 say that they will use equipment leases again.
Of all the ways to acquire equipment, leasing is the method most frequently used for all equipment types. On a cost-of- capital basis, equipment leasing may be the least expensive option.
If you need new equipment for your business, don’t spend a small fortune to get it. Look to Infinity Leasing Finance Group for equipment leasing, which is a great alternative to a cash purchase because it helps preserve your capital and credit line. Our rates are highly competitive, and you will have affordable monthly lease payments and a convenient term length. Submit our brief form to get a free no-obligation quote.
✔ Easy online application
✔ No collateral needed
✔ Quick approval decisions
✔ Flexible term lengths
✔ Simple, fixed monthly payments
✔ Competitive rates
✔ Potential Section 179 tax deduction
- Conserve working capital for alternative uses
- Possible advantageous tax benefits
- Preserve bank lines of credit
- Lets you pay for the portion of the asset used
- Fixed rates help budget planning
- May have lower monthly payments than other forms of financing
- Minimize up-front down payments or deposits
- Allows purchasing decisions to be deferred by structuring the lease with options at the term-end
- Helps establish a solid trade reference by maintaining, establishing or rebuilding a payment history
- Offers flexibility with either capital, operating, open or closed end leases (vehicles)
- Often requires less stringent credit criteria
- Helps avoid technological obsolescence
- Quick approvals