What is Equipment Leasing?
Of all the ways to acquire equipment, leasing is the method most frequently used for all equipment types. On a cost-of- capital basis, equipment leasing may be the least expensive option.
If you need new equipment for your business, don’t spend a small fortune to get it. Look to Infinity Leasing Finance Group for equipment leasing, which is a great alternative to a cash purchase because it helps preserve your capital and credit line. Our rates are highly competitive, and you will have affordable monthly lease payments and a convenient term length. Submit our brief form to get a free no-obligation quote.
✔ Easy online application
✔ No collateral needed
✔ Quick approval decisions
✔ Flexible term lengths
✔ Simple, fixed monthly payments
✔ Competitive rates
✔ Potential Section 179 tax deduction
- Conserve working capital for alternative uses
- Possible advantageous tax benefits
- Preserve bank lines of credit
- Lets you pay for the portion of the asset used
- Fixed rates help budget planning
- May have lower monthly payments than other forms of financing
- Minimize up-front down payments or deposits
- Allows purchasing decisions to be deferred by structuring the lease with options at the term-end
- Helps establish a solid trade reference by maintaining, establishing or rebuilding a payment history
- Offers flexibility with either capital, operating, open or closed end leases (vehicles)
- Often requires less stringent credit criteria
- Helps avoid technological obsolescence
- Quick approvals